This means that a 12-bit Analog to Digital Convertor with a maximum input voltage of 10 VDC can resolve the measurement into 10VDC/4096. This amounts to 0.00244 VDC, equivalent to 2.44 mV. For the same range of 0 to 10 VDC, a 16-bit Analog to Digital Converter resolution is 10/216 amounting to 10/65,536. The figure is equivalent to 0.153mV. The resolution is usually specified with respect to the full-range reading of the ADC, and not with regards to the measured value at any particular instant (Sunter & Nagi, 1997).
Write a 14 pages paper on analog to digital inverters. Analog to Digital converters are used in the entire electronic world. Computer microprocessors only perform sophisticated processing on digitized
Need this assignment done for you, 100% original and Plagiarism Free?
Place Your Order Here
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.