The treatment of Asian Americans has a pretty abysmal history. Starting with the Chinese Exclusion Act signed into law by President Arthur. This act declared the Chinese as ineligible to work and suspended their naturalization eligibility. After the Opium war and a crashing in their economy, and then also following a crop failure in 1852 in China, many Chinese workers made their way to the West coast for the gold rush. By 1870, violence had broken out due to the arrival of so many Chinese people. These people were also paying taxes and working like citizens, but like Native Americans, were unable to testify in court and thus unable to prove the discrimination they were facing. In 1902, all Chinese immigration was made illegal. When 1924 came about, even more Asian groups were made ineligible to immigrate to the US. None of this was repealed until World War II (History.com Staff).
Respond to two of your colleagues’ posts in one or more of the following ways: Share an insight you gained from having read a colleague’s post about a group other than the one that you chose.Share a d
Need this assignment done for you, 100% original and Plagiarism Free?
Place Your Order Here
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.