Kitty, a bookkeeper for Jabil Circuit, filed a petition in bankruptcy under Chapter 7, seeking to discharge $65,000 in credit-card debts and $45,000 in student loans. Kitty’s husband died and left her with two children, Daniel, who attended college, and Darius, who was 14 years old. According to Kitty, Darius was a star football player who practiced ten to fifteen hours a week and made all-star for two years. Kitty’s petition showed monthly income of $4840 and expenses of $5,050. The expenses included annual football expenses of $6,500. The expenses did not include college costs for Daniel, or airfare for his upcoming summer trip to Budapest, and other items. The trustee allowed monthly expenses of $4,200, with nothing allocated for football expenses and requested that the court dismiss the petition.
Project – Legal & Ethical Scenarios Legal and Ethical Scenarios Select two of the scenarios provided below. Analyze the facts in the scenarios and develop appropriate arguments and recommendations
Need this assignment done for you, 100% original and Plagiarism Free?
Place Your Order Here
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.