In the Apology, Socrates refuses to accept any lesser form of punishment (such as a fine or exile). As such Socrates is sentenced to death. (a) Why does he do this, and (b) what moral principle does Socrates draw upon in defending his choice for not pleading for a lesser charge in order to save his life?
Please pick one of the following questions to answer for the forum this week: Based on Plato’s dialogue, Apology, assess the charge leveled against Socrates of corrupting the youth of Athens. (a) Do
Need this assignment done for you, 100% original and Plagiarism Free?
Place Your Order Here
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.