They are described as.Reduction: Reducing the number of animals used for experimentation, by devising better experimenting ways, and analyzing previous data and sharing one’s research details openly so that other researchers can benefit from it.Replacement: Replacing animal testing to other alternative methods, such as living organism’s cell or tissue can be used instead of the whole animal, testing via computer modules or experimenting on human volunteers (BBC, 2014).It is a common misconception that animal testing is done to ensure that a certain drug is safe and effective for human beings, in fact, animal testing is done just to ensure whether it can be tested on humans or not.
Need an research paper on ethical consideration for the laboratory-based studies on animals. Needs to be 6 pages. Please no plagiarism.
Need this assignment done for you, 100% original and Plagiarism Free?
Place Your Order Here
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.