It is the duty and role of the designer to carry out research for purposes of finding out what it is that the customers need. Chao and Ishii (2007) explain that before coming up with a new product, the product under consideration must have the capability of satisfying the needs of the customers. It is the responsibility of designers to identify these needs and design their products in a manner that satisfies this need. Take for example Apple, the design of their electronic gadgets is always slim, and sleek. This is for purposes of ensuring that they are able to conserve the environment, as well as reflect class. It is important to understand that we are living in an era where environmental conservation is an issue, and customers would like to see that companies with which they are associating are responsible for conserving the environment.
Hi, need to submit a 2500 words paper on the topic Design Innovation in Textile.
Need this assignment done for you, 100% original and Plagiarism Free?
Place Your Order Here
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.