Once at R’mel, the project will then connect with the Trans-Mediterranean, Medgaz, Galsi and Maghreb pipelines that currently supply to many parts of Europe (Reymond 2007). In terms of length, the entire project is estimated to cover at least 4,128 km but for the Algerian part, which forms the basis of this Project initiation document, the scope is at 2,310 km. The objectives of this project include expanding the natural gas market to the European countries, solidify the relations among the involved parties and seeking to find an ending market for the gas product.
Hi, need to submit a 2250 words paper on the topic The Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline Project Project Management.
Need this assignment done for you, 100% original and Plagiarism Free?
Place Your Order Here
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.