Human eyes appear red in some flash photographs as a result of the camera flash bouncing off the red blood vessels and red tissue in the retina. This happens when using a photographic flash up close a camera lens, in relatively low light (Richard, 14).The red-eye effect appears in the animal and human eyes that do not have tapetum lucidum. The red-eye effect is as a result of the color of the fundus, a pigment predominantly positioned in the retinal pigment epithelium. The fundus color is a result of melanin pigment.
Complete 2 pages APA formatted article: Two Topics. Discuss why animal eyes glow green when illuminated at night. What causes “red-eye” in flash pictures?The unique eye shine emitted by many animals,
Need this assignment done for you, 100% original and Plagiarism Free?
Place Your Order Here
Our Rates Start at $10
Our services offer the following Guarantees:
- 🕛24/7 Customer Support
- ⌚On Time Delivery
- 💰Affordable Prices
- 📝Unlimited Revisions
- 🔎100% Plagiarism free papers
- ©️ Certified Expert Assistance on each discipline
Our services as the best essay services because:
- Diverse Expert writing team – We have writers in different levels of studies – high-school, college, undergraduate, masters and PhD
- Our services are designed to give you the essay you need
- On-time delivery – we deliver hours earlier before essay due deadline
- 100% Original content – We give you original content that meets your needs accompanied by a plagiarism report if you want it
- Cheap essay writing services – Our essay writing services are cheap and affordable for all customers.